what we do
Our mission is to raise up at least one million strong “Faith Walkers” who walk by Faith and not by sight. These individuals will reproduce reproducers who will in turn reproduce reproducers in the kingdom, until the earth is encompassed about with Faith walking believers. Our desire is to raise up Believers who manifest the seemingly impossible and the supernatural in the earth and have signs, wonders and miracles following them because of their Crazy Faith.
We are Faith Walkers
We are a ministry of “FAITH” and PRAYER! Our assignment is to raise up a nation and army of “Faith Walkers” who know and love their God and are strong and do great exploits in the kingdom of their God. Additionally, we have a Divine mandate to finance kingdom visions and projects to the advancement of the Kingdom and the Glory our God.
Our goal is to raise up at least one million strong “Faith Walkers” who walk by Faith and not by sight. These will reproduce reproducers who will in turn reproduce reproducers in the kingdom, until the earth is encompassed about with Faith walking believers. Our desire is to produce Believers who manifest the seemingly impossible and the supernatural in the earth and have signs, wonders and miracles following them because of their Crazy Faith.
We are called to produce great wealth in the kingdom for the work of the ministry! We will accomplish this through Kingdom endeavors and the funding of God-ordained ministry projects.
Our online Accessories & Apparel store is the first of these ministry businesses that we will fund. All of the proceeds from the store are utilized to further the work of the ministry and our mandate.
"We are an army of sold-out believers who embrace the impossible because of our Faith. Our mission…by Faith…is to transform the world with the saving power and life-changing Gospel of the Kingdom and prayer."
— Janice Bryant, Faith Walker volunteer
statement of faith
Basic Beliefs & Doctrine
1. WE believe that the Bible is God inspired and the Authoritative rule of faith and practice for the believer. It is good for rebuke, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
2. WE believe that the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is the pillar and foundation of the Truth and that Christ is the Founder, Builder and Head (NOT A MAN). We further believe that the true Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is an Apostolic and Prophetic body of born-again, Spirit-filled believers.
3. WE believe that there is only one true and living God manifested in three personalities… God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; Three in one and one in three. He alone is Omniscient, Omnipotent, and Omnipresent.
4. WE believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of God, lived a sinless life, performed all manner of miracles, was crucified as Us for Our Sin. He was bodily resurrected from the dead, ascended into Heaven, is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and shall return to rule in the Kingdom of God. He is the only Savior of all mankind and access to the Father.
5. WE believe that All Mankind are born sinners by nature and subject to eternal judgment. Man was created a free moral agent with the ability to choose salvation by repentance from sin, turning to God, through faith in Jesus Christ who is the Author of eternal salvation.
6. WE believe that new believers are to be baptized by immersion in water.
7. WE believe that we are to pray daily, study the Bible often and fellowship with the body of believers on a consistent basis. We are to love God and each other, practice humility, have a personal relationship with God and obey His commands.
8. WE believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as a distinct enduement of power from on high for witnessing, and service, usually demonstrated by the evidence of speaking in other tongues. We further believe that all of the Ascension Gifts given to the Church by Christ Himself, as well as gifts given by the Holy Spirit, are necessary, available, and active today in the church of the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. WE believe in eternal life for the redeemed and everlasting torment for the damned.
10. WE believe that there are angels and demons, a Heaven and Hell, a Lake of Fire, and Eternal Life.
11. WE believe in Holy Communion, giving of offerings, divine healing and anointing with oil, deliverance from demonic oppression and possession, and the laying on of hands.
12. WE believe in dancing, singing, and playing of musical instruments to be included in our worship of God. We also believe in spontaneous prophetic worship and praise manifesting in the song of the Lord, prophetic utterances, declarations, and proclamations.
13. WE believe that Ministers of the Gospel are to be true servants to the Body and therefore must avoid extremes in lifestyle and lavishness.
14. We believe that all believers are to subject themselves to the laws of the land while following the example and instructions of Jesus Christ as our ultimate Law.
15. WE believe that it is the responsibility of the Church to inform the unsaved public at large of the penalty of sin, and the soon coming King who is returning for His “Bride” who will rule with Him in His Kingdom for eternity.